PEGASUS RACK SYSTEM
Clinicians need to quickly and easily locate supplies for better patient care and efficient operations.
Studies show that nurses spend at least 5-20% of their time on retrieving supplies.
Well-designed and implemented supply storage and inventory management systems can dramatically decrease the time spent by nurses on retrieving supplies.
• Easy-to-clean smooth surfaces
• Pull out modules for easy cleaning
• 40kg load capacity
• Telescopic rails for heavier loads
• Durable coating (zinc plated + powder coating)
• Baskets can be permanently angled or stored horizontally and tilted while in use
• Tool-free repositioning of basket configuration
• Flexible divider system
• 3 different basket / tray depths (5, 10 and 20cm)
WORKING SPACE UTILIZATION
Gaps or dead air spaces are required between shelves in order to enable access to the products at the back of the shelves
Products on top levels can not be easily accessed
1 SQM/SQF of flat shelving foot print
Baskets are fully retractable - hence, no gaps are needed between the baskets, no space is wasted and easy access to supplies at the back of the basket is assured
Clear line of sight + easy and ergonomic access to all baskets at the higher levels
Can be decreased into 0.65 SQM/SQF footprint of dense storage
Pegasus rack system
Regular rack system